Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Introduction

This is how my brain works:

Just retrieved my laundry from the dryer and found my school swipe card in the pocket of my jeans. It looked remarkably clean. As I picked it up I thought, “I wonder if it still works. What if I was being chased by zombies/rapists/murderers and I had to quickly get into a school building and the card didn’t open the door because the magnetic strip had been screwed up by my dryer? My last thoughts would be ‘I wish I had checked my pockets before doing laundry.’ What a shitty way to go.”
                                                                                                                                              
For the record, this is fairly typical. Am constantly amazed that I function in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment