So instead of finding an appropriate excuse or dragging my ass to work anyways, I sent this in:
Hey Boss Lady (name removed):
I woke up this morning with a very severe case of Senior-itis. I think I may be contagious, so
I've decided to stay home today in order to keep you all from catching sick.
I'm sure I'll be better by tomorrow, though. I hear these bugs only last for 24 hours.
See you then!
LIFE IS SO WONDERFUL GUYS!
10 reasons I love Senior Spring Term:
1. The only class I'm taking is about fairytales.
2. Consequentially, most of my HW involves watching Disney films or reading the Grimms' Fairy Tales and ragging on men for their sexist attitudes. Win.
3. I don't think I've had more than one sober weeknight since I got back from break.
4. Did I mention Disney? Yeah. Suck on that.
5. My professor showed up an hour late to class yesterday. For the second time.
6. We have snack break in class. Yesterday we had cheezits. The day before? Oreos and milk.
7. I know I'm outing myself as a nerd here, but I've watched SO MUCH Doctor Who in the last three weeks.
8. Also my book? The one I had no energy for during
9. I actually have the energy to cook again! Now, granted J still does the majority of the cooking. But last week I made Gazpacho (no, not salsa) and then we all made f'ing carrot cake. Mother F'ing carrot cake.
10. I have time to go see movies again! Granted last night's choice was Thor, which was awful. So, so, so bad. For a good idea of how fucking bad it was, click here.
Anyways. That's what I've been up to. Plus looking for a job, and fretting about graduation, etc, etc. I try to focus on the positive.
Oh, and to round up this post: I nabbed this screen capture while
|Go ahead. Try and explain this.|
I'm challenging my (two) readers with a Caption Contest! Or even an Explain What's Happening Contest. Let's see what we can come up with! Because frankly, even having watched the episode this is from, I'm still very, very confused.